Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Accepted into the Google Summer of Code!

Anyways, after the final countdown yesterday, I am very happy to announce that I got into the Google Summer of Code for working on the PySoy Scene Designer! It should be an interesting summer, and I plan to use this opportunity to learn as much as I can about open source, python and game engine programming in general. I plan to post to this blog over the summer about my project as well, with my primary goal being to learn how to explain programming related topics better in the written form, and to become a better writer in general. Even if I'm the only person who reads this blog and I just end up just explaining things to only to myself.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you won't be the only one reading. Glad to hear of this and that you've been paired up with kjam. Best wishes for a successful summer of code.

    Cheers,
    -r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's also good to know there will be a few people reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete